Thursday Annotation Blog

The only marks I made on the “Teaching Thinking by Teaching Writing” paper were underlines. I chose underlinding because it means that i believe it is important and that i agree with the writer. If i want to sum up a paragraph or reword a sentence for my better understandment, I will use some form of “{}” and reiterate it. For example, the author used a lot of words and sentences to describe 1st order thinking and i felt it could have been described short and simply, “messy and not a direct way of thinking; unorganized and brainstorming.”
Both of the group members I discussed with said that they used the annotations to reword, summarize, define words that they are not sure of and highlight important or agreed thoughts from the paper. They also used stars to keep track of what they didn't understand.

Comments